With EndNote, you can:
- directly import references from bibliographic databases
- create a database with your references
- insert references into a Word document
- create a bibliography for your paper or article
- EndNote Desktop: LiU has a site license agreement for EndNote. This means that all employees and students can get access to the software.
- EndNote Online, a web version of the account, is included. You can connect EndNote Online to your EndNote desktop library, to be able to store your references online, as a backup. You can also access your EndNote references on multiple computers and tablets etc.
- Linköping University Library offers introductions in EndNote Desktop to students and employees at Linköping University.
To install the software, if you are an employee at LiU: contact the software manager at your department.
If you are a student: download EndNote Desktop through