Participants at the network meeting in 2017. Photo credit: Theresa Lagali Hensen
Organizers: Linköping University (LiU) and the International Science Programme (ISP), Uppsala University (UU).
Sponsors: The bilateral programmes in Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda and the International Science Programme (ISP).
Objectives of the meeting: The purpose of the meeting is to bring together PhD students and postdocs in mathematics supported by Sida (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency) and ISP to build networks, to share experiences and visions and to learn about each other’s research.
Dates: 26-27 February 2018 (lunch to late afternoon)
Venue: Sida headquarters, Vallhallavägen 199, Stockholm
- PhD students in mathematics in the Sida-funded bilateral programmes in Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Mozambique
- PhD students in mathematics in the ISP core programme
- Postdoctoral fellows from African partner universities
- Coordinators from the bilateral programmes and ISP core programme
- Representatives from ISP
- Representatives from Sida
- Representatives from Linköping University
Invited speakers: To be announced
Registration: To register for the meeting, please, fill in the following online form. Deadline for registration is 22 January 2018.
- Leif Abrahamsson, ISP, UU
- Pravina Gajjar, ISP, UU
- Theresa Lagali, LiU
- Johanna Samuelsson, LiU
- Bengt Ove Turesson, LiU
- Paul Vaderlind, LiU & SU
Further information: Please contact
Phone: +46 (0) 18-471 35 77
Bengt Ove Turesson
Phone: +46(0) 13-28 14 36
Phone: +46(0)70-089 54 99
This event is financed by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency.