Bust of Alfred Nobel Photo credit Pi Frisk. Copyright © Nobel Media AB 2016.
"for the development of asymmetric organocatalysis"
presented by Niclas Solin (IFM)
- Tuesday 30 November at 12:15 – 13:00 in Nobel (BL32) in the B-Building (entrance 23) at Campus Valla.
“for ground-breaking contributions to our understanding of complex physical systems” and “for the physical modelling of Earth’s climate, quantifying variability and reliably predicting global warming”
presented by Björn Alling (IFM) and David Bastviken (Tema)
- Wednesday 1 December at 12:15 – 13:00 in Schrödinger (E324) Physics Building at Campus Valla.
“for their discoveries of receptors for temperature and touch”
presented by Sara Liin, (BKV)
- Thursday 2 Dec at 13:15 – 14:00 in Lecture hall Linden,
Campus US (entrance 65)
- Friday 3 December at 14:00 – 14:45 in Lecture hall K1 in Kåkenhus, Campus Norrköping (entrance from Skvallertorget, floor 2)
* The presentations in biology, chemistry and physics are given at a popular science level for persons with an interest in natural science.