Application information Show/Hide content
How does it work?
For partner universities
Partner universities are welcome to nominate a maximum of five students per course.
Nominated students must have a good command of English (writing, reading, listening and speaking at a recommended CERF level B2).
Entry requirementsTo meet the general entry requirements, students must have completed one year of full-time studies upon application (passed 60 ECTS credits or equivalent) and be nominated by one of LiU’s partner universities.
- Official transcript of records showing completed courses and their grades (student copies are not accepted).
- LiU Summer Academy - nomination certificate (contact an international coordinator or similar at your home university).
Please note that the documents need to be stamped and signed when submitted.
Please note that all deadlines are midnight CET.
- 1 February 2023 - Online application service opens
- 25 March 2023 - Admission application deadline
- 29 March 2023 - Deadline for supporting documents
- 5 April 2023 - First Notification of Selection Results
- 11 April 2023 - Last date to reply to your offer
- 19 April 2023 - Second Notification of Selection Results (no reply required)
From 19 April 2023, it is possible to download the notification of the selection result (letter of acceptance) on your account at University Admissions.
SelectionLiU aim for a good mix of students. Selection is based on the principles of multicultural classroom.
Please observe LiU have a limited number of student places per course and LiU cannot guarantee all nominated students can be offered a place. Students from partner universities with whom LiU would like to improve the balance for incoming and outgoing student exchange are prioritised.
Please observe: if there is a lot of competition for the LiU Summer Academy places, eligible students will be chosen by lottery in the University Admissions system.
How to apply
From 1 February - 25 March 2023 students can apply electronically for LiU Summer Academy courses at University Admissions.
On the University Admissions website, choose “log in”, create an account and search for courses at ”Linköping University” for “Summer 2023”.