Programme administrator for Sida funded bilateral research programmes in Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Cambodia.
- Administration, planning, communication within the SIDA-funded bilateral research programs.
- Reception of PhD students and postdocs within the SIDA and ISP collaborations.
- Administration of public defences and licentiate seminars for SIDA and ISP PhD students.
- Financial tasks within the research programs such as to make annual reports, review and compile reports from the programs' Swedish partners, participate in budget work, prepare basis for audits, collect and review audit reports, prepare transfers to partner universities and prepare agreements.
- Administrator for PhD students at MAI.
- Representative of MAI in the Network for International Staff Support (NISS)