Up to 95 % of the total power consumption is here. This affects battery time for portable devices and the energy bill and cooling for fixed units. One important research area is to reduce this power consumption while not degrading other performance parameters when transmitting high data rated at long distance.
I am teaching within the following courses:
- Master course, advanced level: Radio Electronics, 6 credits, TSEK02
- Master course, advanced level: Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits, 6 credits, TSEK03
- Master course, advanced level: Radio Frequency Transceiver Design, 6 credits, TSEK38
- Master course, advanced level: Analog and Discrete-Time Integrated Circuits, 6 credits, TSTE08
- Bachelor course: Introduction to Bachelor Thesis, 4 credits, TSIU09