With Zotero you can:
- import references when using different search tools and databases in the browsers Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- insert references into your texts when using a word processor like MS Word, Google Drive or Libre Office
- create bibliographies for your work
- work from different computers as Zotero synchronizes your references between the devices and your on-line account
- add PDFs to your library and create references from them (300 MB free storage space provided)
- work in Windows, Mac OS or Linux
Users are responsible that documents that requires confidentiality or which are covered by secrecy are not uploaded to Zotero's cloud service.
To use Zotero
Create a user account and download the programme on your computer via the Zotero web site. Below you can find different guides that will help you get going.