The Nanoscale Engineering Division exists to:
- Conduct high quality research of relevance to academia and society.
- Educate the next generation of scientists and engineers for careers in industry and academia.
- Offer a platform to junior faculty members to develop their independent research activities and form their own research groups.
- We are a results-oriented organization.
- We intend to conduct research by using internal and external resources in the most efficient manner. Do more with less.
- We conduct research with uncompromising integrity and give credit to those and only those who have earned it, in line with the Vancouver authorship rules.
- We endeavor to be an extrovert organization, seek strategic collaborations and take calculated risks.
- We aim to be innovative, creative and self-critical.
- We strive to create a stimulating working environment characterized by mutual respect.