Main field of studyHistory
Course typeProgramme course
Course coordinatorLasse Kvarnström
Director of studies or equivalentLasse Kvarnström
|Course offered for||Semester||Weeks||Language||Campus||VOF|
|L1A79||Secondary School Teacher Programme - Grades 7-9 of the Compulsory School, Subject History, 270 hp (Subjcet: History)||5 (Autumn 2020)||v202034-202103||Swedish||Linköping||v|
|L1AGY||Secondary School Teacher Programme - Upper-Secondary School, Subject History, 300 Credits (Subjcet: History)||5 (Autumn 2020)||v202034-202103||Swedish||Linköping||v|
Main field of studyHistory
Course levelFirst cycle
Course offered for
- Secondary School Teacher Programme with a specialization in Teaching in Grades 7-9 of the Compulsory School
- Secondary School Teacher Programme with a specialization in Teaching in the Upper-Secondary School
Applies to all courses regardless of grading scale.
- Students failing an exam covering either the entire course or part of the course two times are entitled to have a new examiner appointed for the reexamination.
If the course has a three-graded grading scale (U - VG), following applies:
- Students who have passed an examination may not retake it in order to improve their grades.
The following applies to courses that include a compulsory component:
- If special circumstances prevail, and if it is possible with consideration of the nature of the compulsory component, the examiner may decide to replace the compulsory component with another equivalent component.
If the LiU coordinator for students with disabilities has granted a student the right to an adapted examination for a written examination in an examination hall, the student has the right to it. If the coordinator has instead recommended for the student an adapted examination or alternative form of examination, the examiner may grant this if the examiner assesses that it is possible, based on consideration of the course objectives.
GradesThree-grade scale, U, G, VG
Planning and implementation of a course must take its starting point in the wording of the syllabus. The course evaluation included in each course must therefore take up the question how well the course agrees with the syllabus.
The course is carried out in such a way that both men´s and women´s experience and knowledge is made visible and developed.
DepartmentInstitutionen för kultur och samhälle
|MTN1||Methods||U, G, VG||6 credits|
|SME1||Written and oral presentation||U, G, VG||7.5 credits|
|UPS1||Essay, presented at a seminar||U, G, VG||9 credits|
This tab contains public material from the course room in Lisam. The information published here is not legally binding, such material can be found under the other tabs on this page. Click on a file to download and open it.