Main field of studyPedagogical Work Swedish Language Education
Course typeProgramme course
Course coordinatorSuzanne Parmenius-Swärd
Director of studies or equivalentLisbeth Hurtig
|Course offered for||Semester||Weeks||Language||Campus||VOF|
|L17SA||Secondary School Teacher Programme with a specialization in Teaching in Grades 7-9 of the Compulsory School, subject Social Studies||8 (Spring 2018)||Swedish||Linköping||v|
|L17SV||Secondary School Teacher Programme with a specialization in Teaching in Grades 7-9 of the Compulsory School, subject Swedish||8 (Spring 2018)||Swedish||Linköping||o|
Main field of studyPedagogical Work, Swedish Language, Education
Course levelSecond cycle
Course offered for
- Secondary School Teacher Programme with a specialization in Teaching in Grades 7-9 of the Compulsory School, subject Social Studies
- Secondary School Teacher Programme with a specialization in Teaching in Grades 7-9 of the Compulsory School, subject Swedish
Applies to all courses regardless of grading scale.
- Students failing an exam covering either the entire course or part of the course two times are entitled to have a new examiner appointed for the reexamination.
If the course has a three-graded grading scale (U - VG), following applies:
- Students who have passed an examination may not retake it in order to improve their grades.
If the course is a VfU course, the following applies:
- Examination of applied social and didactic abilities is limited to three (3) occasions.
GradesTwo-grade scale, U, G
Planning and implementation of a course must take its starting point in the wording of the syllabus. The course evaluation included in each course must therefore take up the question how well the course agrees with the syllabus.
The course is carried out in such a way that both men´s and women´s experience and knowledge is made visible and developed.
DepartmentInstitutionen för kultur och kommunikation
No examination details is to be found.
This tab contains public material from the course room in Lisam. The information published here is not legally binding, such material can be found under the other tabs on this page. There are no files available for this course.