Main field of studyDidactics
Course typeProgramme course
Course coordinatorLeif Mideklint
Director of studies or equivalentMargareta Engvall
|Course offered for||Semester||Weeks||Language||Campus||VOF|
|L1GR1||Complementary Educational Programme - Secondary School Teacher Programme - Years 7-9, Full Time Studies (Full-time Studies)||1 (Spring 2020)||v202004-202013||Swedish||Linköping||o|
|L1GY1||Complementary Educational Programme - Secondary School Teacher Programme - Upper Secondary, Full-time Studies (Full-time Studies)||1 (Spring 2020)||v202004-202013||Swedish||Linköping||o|
Main field of studyDidactics
Course levelFirst cycle
Course offered for
- Complementary Educational Programme - Secondary School Teacher Programme - Years 7-9
- Complementary Educational Programme - Secondary School Teacher Programme - Upper Secondary
Students failing an exam covering either the entire course or part of the course two times are entitled to have a new examiner appointed for the reexamination.
Students who have passed an examination may not retake it in order to improve their grades.
Applies to all courses regardless of grading scale.
- Students failing an exam covering either the entire course or part of the course two times are entitled to have a new examiner appointed for the reexamination.
If the course has a three-graded grading scale (U - VG), following applies:
- Students who have passed an examination may not retake it in order to improve their grades.
The following applies to courses that include a compulsory component:
- If special circumstances prevail, and if it is possible with consideration of the nature of the compulsory component, the examiner may decide to replace the compulsory component with another equivalent component.
If the LiU coordinator for students with disabilities has granted a student the right to an adapted examination for a written examination in an examination hall, the student has the right to it. If the coordinator has instead recommended for the student an adapted examination or alternative form of examination, the examiner may grant this if the examiner assesses that it is possible, based on consideration of the course objectives.
GradesThree-grade scale, U, G, VG
Planning and implementation of a course must take its starting point in the wording of the syllabus. The course evaluation included in each course must therefore take up the question how well the course agrees with the syllabus.
The course is carried out in such a way that both men´s and women´s experience and knowledge is made visible and developed.
DepartmentInstitutionen för beteendevetenskap och lärande
|STN3||Written exam||U, G, VG||6.5 credits|
|OBL2||Mandatory part||D||0 credits|
|MRE1||Written exam||U, G||1 credits|
This tab contains public material from the course room in Lisam. The information published here is not legally binding, such material can be found under the other tabs on this page. Click on a file to download and open it.