The study advisor’s main duties are to guide, inform and support the students during the study period. My job as is not to advise, but to be a neutral conversation partner to help you reflect so that you will have a good basis for your own decisions.
I coordinate the activities of the group of study advisors who work with the programmes offered by the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and for those who work as master coordinators. I lead the joint work and tasks within the group. The role also includes being a channel of communication with the core business. I conduct and coordinate the work of receiving newly admitted students every autumn term.
I act as your sounding board for any kind of questions that concern your studies here and thoughts about the future. I can assist with:
- Information and guidance regarding programmes and courses.
- Questions about recognition of studies, eligibility assessments, eligibility and selection rules.
- Study planning and individual study plans.
- Information about eligibility for exchange studies.
- Reflection on studies, career choices, career opportunities and your personal circumstances.
If you need support to get started with the studies in a good way, I can help you with tips and advice on how to plan your time, avoid stress, find motivation and concentration, deal with your course literature, etc. The study advisor is here for you if you encounter problems during the study period.
The study advisors are bound by professional secrecy!