Collaboration is a crucial factor for our success and a means to make research and education even more competitive: it is a part of LiU’s soul.
Collaboration at LiU
One of the foundations on which Linköping University’s success is built is collaboration with the society around us. It connects our education to the labour market, strengthens the relevance of our research, and makes it possible for the knowledge gained to benefit society and nurture positive social development.
This webpage presents some of the different ways in which collaboration with our surroundings bears fruit.
- Ongoing research and development in collaboration with the business world and the public sector
- Examples of how our research and education contribute to social development
- The development of business ideas and research results from students and researchers at the university
- Networking and the spread of knowledge
- Collaboration with schools and student projects