Quality control is a time consuming and manual intensive activity. Together with an AI-model which Javier Villena Toro has developed, this framework is able to automatically extract tolerance information from a 2D-drawing and then automatically create an offline robot program to do the tolerance control. If you are working in a company and you want to try this out. Let us know!
- First step is to automatically read a 2D Engineering Drawing and automatically read all tolerances.
- From the geometric information in the 2D drawing and the saved tolerances, the Delmia API is used to automatically generate offline programming code.
- The code is then generated to a Motoman specific formant and exported
- Together with an in-house built measurement tool, it is then possible to automatically check the tolerances.
- Quality control is thus automated.
Many of the automation codes and tutorials you can download from our site.