When you submit your application to single-subject courses, it is important that you enclose all the necessary documents to show that you meet the general and specific entry requirements. The following documents should be enclosed:
- Proof of English language skills (English B/English 6) .
- Certificates and diplomas from previous studies at an internationally recognized higher education institution and/or a certificate of ongoing studies.
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each term.
- A copy of your passport or another identification document where your citizenship is stated.
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements
and, if needed
- Upper Secondary School Certificate, such as High School, Abitur, Baccalaureate, GCE-O/A-levels, etc.
- Proof of proficiency in Swedish.
Submitting your documents
There are two ways to submit your documents to University Admissions: you can either scan and upload them to www.universityadmissions.se, or send certified copies via regular post. For some countries, only the latter method can be used.
It’s very important that you follow the instructions given at universityadmissions.se, in order for your documents to be accepted.