The application form for the spring semester 2020 is now open. Before starting your application, please read the instructions below.
Courses in English or Swedish
Courses listed in this dropdown are taught in English. When you have been selected by your home university, you can search for courses from the Faculty of Educational Sciences.
Courses can also selected from the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. Admission may be granted if there are places and you fulfill the requirements.
You find the courses in the dropdown below or at liu.se/en/education/exchange-studies
Swedish speaking students can apply for courses in Swedish, admission may be granted if there are places in the course.
1. Search for coursesNote that full-time courses run during four periods per term. You can only choose one full-time course for each period. Please note that it is important that you choose the faculty with which your home university has an agreement.
2. Specific requirementsMake sure you are eligible for all the courses you select. Read the information under Syllabus detailing the specific requirements for each course.
3.Register on the "Portal for incoming exchange students"
The application form includes personal data, academic background, choice of courses and the period of study for your stay at Linköping University. The form is to be completed online and is only available during the application period.
The MoveOn system will be offline on Monday 23 September due to server relocation. On Tuesday 24 September the MoveOn system will be accessible via a new URL. This page will be updated with the new URL as soon as the server is back online. We apologise for the inconvenience.
4. Upload required documents
- Transcript of records of all university education
- Proof of English language skills*
- List of ongoing courses
- Degree certificate (if applicable)
All documents must be scanned into one pdf file.
5. Submit the formYou will receive a confirmation e-mail and a pdf copy of your application.
The deadline for the spring semester 2020 is October 15 2019, 23.59 o'clock Central European Summer Time (CEST).
7. Admission documents
Information and admission documents will be sent in November 2019.
*) Proof of skills in English. You need to show that you have adequate proficiency in English to take academic courses with English as the language of instruction. This may be demonstrated by, for example, an international English test (such as IELTS or TOEFL), a certificate from your coordinator at your home university, or a transcript of records showing previous studies with English as the language of instruction. Students studying in English and students with English as mother tongue do not need to provide proof of skills in English.