LiU International Scholarship
The LiU International Scholarship is aimed at supporting international master's degree students with significant academic potential who are required to pay tuition fees. The tuition fees for a student awarded a LiU International Scholarship are reduced by 25, 50, or 75%. We offer a limited number of these scholarships to new students.
Am I eligible to apply?
Students who have applied for a master’s programme at Linköping University and who meet all the following conditions are eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- you applied by the deadline for the first admission round (15 January 2020)
- you submitted all the required documents before 3 February
- you chose a master’s programme at Linköping University as your first priority (ranked as number 1 of 4)
- you have been admitted to your first choice in the First Notification of Selection Results (3 April 2020)
- you are required to pay tuition fees.