You can apply if you are:
- Citizen of and currently working in one of the selected countries (depending of the program)
- Have good command of English language
- Have a relevant higher education (at least three years)
- 35 years or younger (born 1985- )
The aims of the module
It is important to continuously strive for a more sustainable e-government, where resilience and innovation are guiding the modern democratic public administration. The aim of this module within the program SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is to develop skills and address challenges around sustainable e-government in a digital society through an interactive learning anchored in both theory and practice.
Who can participate?
We welcome all the key actors involved in digitalization of public administration and public services. Our module turns essentially to:
- public servants, decisions-makers and policy makers in public administration
- employees in civil society organizations
In order to be eligible, you also have to:
- be a citizen of and currently working in one of the following countries: Armenia, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Georgia, Moldova, Sweden or Ukraine. Citizens of other countries in the regions who are currently employed in one of the participant countries may also apply, but will not have priority in the selection of candidates.
- have good command of the English language.
- have a relevant higher education (at least three years).
- be 35 years or younger (born 1985- ).
The advanced character of the lectures, the assignments and the discussions presume that the participants possess a certain knowledgeability of – and experience of - working with e-government or e-services. Otherwise, they should show an advanced interest in discussing e-government as an enabler in addressing challenges of transparency, equality, effectiveness and resilience in a more sustainable public administration. They should also express an intention to apply the acquired learning and experience in their activities back home.