We are currently working on:
- Micromechanics and microrobotics
- Novel actuator designs
- Novel farbication methods for CP microactuators
- Development of microactuators that function in-air
- New materials development, including hybrid EAP materials
- Medical devices for minimal invasive surgery
- Micromechanical stimulation of cells
During the years we have developed various generations of soft microrobotics.
We also develop medical devices such as steerable guide wires and catheters for minimal invasive surgery in collaboration with physicians and medical device industry. Currently we collaborate with Dr Karl Svennersten, MD at Karolinska Hospital.
Steerable guide wire