With many years of clinical nursing experience in the specialised care of persons with chronic disease, I know how important it is to involve the patients in their care and to consider their needs and abilities to engage in their own healthcare. In my PhD project I study factors that hinder or alleviate a person-centred patient participation in primary health care.
- Degree of Master’s in Medical Science (120 credits) with a major in Nursing, Area of Emphasis: Health, Quality and Interprofessional Competence, 2022
- Postgraduate Diploma in Specialist Nursing Medical Care, 2014
- Master of Medical Science (60 credits) in Nursing, 2011
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2006
- Teaching in the Nursing Programme (180 credits)
- Teaching in courses in Diabetes.
- Graduate School Integrated Care
I am a PhD student in a project called “Patients’ participation in primary healthcare- Studies on factors that hinder or alleviate and strategies that facilitate person-centred care.“