I act as your sounding board in all kinds of issues concerning your studies and thoughts for the future.
During a study guidance consultation, you can get help with:
- Information and guidance about programs and courses
- Questions about credit transfer, eligibility assessments, eligibility and selection rules
- Study planning and individual study plans
- Information about studying abroad
- Reflection on studies, career choices, career opportunities and your personal circumstances
- A task of a study counselor is to continuously follow up the students' study results.
- If you need support to get started with your studies in a good way, I can also help with tips and advice on how to plan your time, avoid stress, find motivation and concentration, take on the course literature and so on.
As a study counselor I am there for you, if problems should arise during the study period that negatively affect your study results.
All study guidance consultations are confidentiality!
I am study counselor for the following educational programmes:
- Master's Programme in Science for Sustainable Development
- Master's Programme in Strategic Urban and Regional Planning
Welcome to book an appointment for a study guidance consultation: