First year students Xiaou Xue, Lingyu and Kang walk us through the typical Swedish way of studying and how to prepare for the Linköping University study experience.
* What we expected about studying in Sweden and what we’ve gained since the start
* Experiences of the programme so far
* Lectures, seminars, tutorials, workshops and study trips
* Programming, lab work and lab reports in engineering programmes
* Course literature
* Academic writing and spoken English
* Group work in social science programs
* Lab work in engineering programmes
* Working with international students
* Student life in Sweden
* Exams (paper, written exams, group assignments, reports)
This episode’s three students are studying: International and European relations, Communication Systems and Science for sustainable development.