- Submission should be written in English
- Submission closes at 15th October 2021
Submission to be send to email@example.com
All grant proposals will be reviewed by 2 reviewers from our international advisory board.
Seed grants (up to 200 000 SEK) for new project ideas in eHealth research.
This grant aims to give investigators a better idea of feasibility and directionality of research before applying for more funds from other sources.
The project has to be able to be performed within the grant amount. Funds may not be used to supplement previously-secured funding or toward salary support for a senior researcher
Applications (3 A4) include:
- project idea (3A4) incl. research question and aims, methodology, timeline and outcome, budget,
- CV (2 page),
- Publication list,
- Partners, (collaboration RÖ-LiU is preferred)
International Post doc visiting grants (up to 100.000 SEK)
This grant aims to give a post doc the opportunity to visit a research group / mentor another international university to spend time (min 2 weeks) with /in this research group.
- Application: rationale, detailed plans for the visit (max 2 A4)
- Letter of intent of the research group / mentor to visit stating that you are welcome
- CV (2 page)
- Publication list of applicant and host.
Invite a senior researcher grant (up to 100.000 SEK)
This grant aims to give research groups the opportunity to invite a senior researcher from another university to spend time (min 2 weeks) with /in the research group. Junior researchers that apply for this grant (<5 years after dissertation) will be prioritized for funding to invite a senior researcher.
- Application: rationale, detailed plans for the visit, motivation of contribution of the visit to SRA eHealth
- Letter of intent of the person who will visit
- CV (2 page)
- Publication list of applicant and guest