Single-subject courses

Being innovative and offering knowledge truly in demand has been the guiding-star of Linköping University ever since the start in the late 60’s. 

Education, research and PhD training are the mission of four faculties:
Arts and Sciences. Educational Sciences, Health Sciences and the Institute of Technology.

Courses in English

Courses (single-subject of self-contained) in English are offered for exchange students and free-mover students.
For further information about courses in English, please follow this link

Qualifying Course in Swedish 

The Qualifying Course in Swedish is an intensive, full-time course designed to give the general requirements in Swedish language for university studies at Linköping University.

For information about qualifying course in Swedish, please follow this link