Norrköping and Linköping are both situated by the E4 Highway: Norrköping 160 kilometres and Linköping 200 kilometres southwest of Stockholm. Both cities have centrally placed travel centres (railway stations) with many train and bus connections. The Campus Bus connects the three main campuses (Valla, Norrköping and the University Hospital) and is free of charge for students. (The bus is the same as regional bus 73, Östgötatrafiken, see link below.) There is also an airport in each city.
Campus Lidingö – Carl Malmsten Furniture Studies is located just outside central Stockholm.
- Interactive map with search functions for all campuses
- Map Campus Valla (Google map)
- Map Campus Norrköping (Google map)
- Map University Hospital Campus (Google map)
- Map Campus Lidingö (Google map)
- Östgötatrafiken (bus and train services, Linköping and Norrköping area)
- Stockholms lokaltrafik, SL (bus, metro and train services, Stockholm area)
- SJ (Swedish train operator owned by the Swedish state)
There are several other national bus and train operators.
There are bus services to all campuses. The University Hospital Campus and Campus Norrköping are located within walking distance of the respective travel centres.
- Bus stops near or on Campus Valla: Universitetet, Universitetet Golfbanan, Vallfarten, VTI, Mäster Mattias väg, FOI, Campushallen
- Bus stops near or on the University Hospital Campus: US Södra entrén, US Norra entrén
- Bus and tram stops near Campus Norrköping: Väster Tull, Söder Tull, Skvallertorget
- Bus stop near Campus Lidingö: Larsbergs station
- Linköping City Airport
- Norrköping Airport
- Stockholm Skavsta Airport (between Norrköping and Stockholm)
- Stockholm Arlanda Airport (north of Stockholm)
- Bromma Stockholm Airport (city airport in Stockholm)
As a visitor, you may need to use the wireless networks at Linköping University. The university is connected to Eduroam, an international service agreement between universities to access wireless networks. If you have an Eduroam account, you can use this on our campuses. (In case of problems, contact your home university.)
If you are visiting an employee, that person can also create a temporary account for you via the services Eduroam or Netlogon.