Welcome to the master's programme in Adult Learning and Global Change at Linköping University (LiU)!
It is our great pleasure to congratulate you on having been accepted to our international master’s programme; the award-winning programme of the Curriculum Innovation Award and The e-Learning Excellence Award.
Enrolment and Registration
Before the start of your studies, you will receive detailed information on enrolment and registration and access to our web-platform Lisam.
Programme Content and Calendar
Adult Learning and Global Change is a unique international educational programme offered in cooperation with the University of British Columbia, Canada and the University of Western Cape, South Africa. You will learn together with students from our collaborative universities in a global online classroom.
The programme consists of the following modules:
- Locating Oneself in Global Learning I ( Aug. 15, 2022 - Sept. 16, 2022)
- Adult Learning: Contexts and Perspectives ( Oct. 03, 2022 -Dec. 9, 2022)
- Work and Learning (Jan. 09, 2023-Mar 17, 2023)
- Fostering Learning in Practice (April. 3, 2023-Jun. 09, 2023)
- Global / Local Learning (Aug. 14, 2023-Oct. 20, 2023)
- Understanding Research (Nov. 06, 2023-Jan. 26, 2024, with a break over Christmas and new year)
- Locating oneself in Global Learning (Feb. 12, 2024-Mar 15 2024)
- Researching Adult learning: Project work (Jan 22 2024-Jun 9, 2024)
We are looking forward to meeting you online!