I teach in machine elements, product development and hydraulics. I am also involved in thesis works at bachelor and master level, both as supervisor and examiner. Here are some of the courses I teach:
- Machine Elements – examiner, lecturer and lesson assistant
- Mechanical Design Methodology and Product Development – lesson assistant
- Hydraulic Servo Systems – lesson assistant
- Thesis work on bachelor and master level – examiner and supervisor
In addition, I also work with pedagogical development at the institution. The goal is to digitalize the exams in the future. This is expected to facilitate for the students, to speed of the correction process and to reduce paper usage.
- PhD in Fluid and Mechatronic Systems, Linköping University, Sweden, 2015
- Licentiate of Engineering degree in Fluid and Mechatronic Systems, Linköping University, Sweden, 2013
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Linköping University, Sweden, 2009
- Gyllene Skiftnyckeln, voted Best teacher of the year by members of the Mechanical Engineering section in 2013.
- Ingeströmska stiftelsen, awarded scholarship for study visits overseas, 2010, 80 000 SEK.