AdministrationI'm the Program Coordinator for the Business program and the International Business Program at Linköping University (LiU). As such my main focus are operative questions concerning students, courses, quality, responsible teachers/examiners and internationalisation.
I'm the Swedish Program Director for the Atlantis Program. A joint program between LiU, ECE INSEEC in Lyon, France, Western Illinois University in the Quad Cities and Du Paul University in Chicago, USA.
- I am the examiner, course coordinator and lecturer on courses in Organisation Theory and Management Control.
- I tutor thesis's on bachelors level within Business Administration.
- I teach on advanced level on the courses Management Control and Strategy.
- I am the examiner, course coordinator and lecturer on courses at Bachelors level as well as on Master level with Swedish as well as English as teaching language.
Courses in Swedish that I am the Examiner, Course Coordinator and Lecturer on:
- Organisation, 722G67
- Organisation and Knowledge, 722G55
- Strategy and Management Control, 722G96
Courses in English that I am the Examiner, Course Coordinator and Lecturer on:
- Management Control