- PhD in Computer and Information Science, Linnaeus University, Sweden, 2019
- MSc in Computer Science (Information Control Systems and Technologies), Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine, 2012
- BSc in Computer Science, Odessa National Polytechnic University, Ukraine, 2010
Kostiantyn Kucher was born in Odessa, Ukraine. He received a Master's degree with honors in Computer Science from Odessa National Polytechnic University in 2012. During 2013–2018, Kostiantyn was a PhD student with a specialization in Information Visualization and Visual Analytics under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Andreas Kerren with the ISOVIS group at the Department of Computer Science and Media Technology at Linnaeus University. Kostiantyn defended his PhD dissertation titled "Sentiment and Stance Visualization of Textual Data for Social Media" in April 2019. During December 2018–December 2019, he was a research assistant with the ISOVIS group.
During January 2020–August 2022, he was an associate senior lecturer at the Department of Computer Science and Media Technology. During May 2021–August 2022, Kostiantyn was also a part-time visiting assistant lecturer at Linköping University.
Starting with September 2022, Kostiantyn is a senior lecturer with the iVis group at the Department of Science and Technology at Linköping University in Norrköping.
- Full academic CV: https://kostiantyn.com/docs/CV.pdf
- Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=V1cLzSsAAAAJ
- iVis group webpage: https://ivis.itn.liu.se/