I have an industrial background since 2012 when I founded the spin off company XperDi based on research results at the division. Since 2017 I'm back full time at LiU.
At present, I participate in three research projects where my part in the project is as follows:
- AutoPack - Machine learning implemented for CAD
- ADAPT - Design automation for production preparation
- DeProtion - Design Automation for the construction sector
During my time at LiU, I have worked in all levels of the undergraduate education. My current courses as an examiner are:
- TMKT79, Collaborative Multidisciplinary Design Optimization. The course has more than 60 participants and gained over 4.0 in course grades in 2017
- TMKT57, Product Modeling. This Design Automation course has more than 140 participants and receives over 4.0 in course grades since 2008