In my two roles I am responsible for:
Coordinator for Brazil:
- Together with faculties and departments work to enhance LiU presence, accessibility and visibility in Brazil. This work is done with regards to national agreements and collaborations as well as in consideration to Agenda 2030.
- Coordinate collaborations in the region, such as research and education collaborations, staff and student mobility, cooperation with non-academic organizations, capacity building projects and student recruitment.
- Responsible for coordinating delegation trips to and from the region.
- Support with issues regarding relocation of international researchers coming to LiU, for example regarding migration, taxes, housing and insurances.
- Be part of networks (both internal and external) that adress these issues.