At the Grants Office I work 60% as programme coordinator at the Biogas Research Center (BRC) at the department of Management and Engineering (IEI), Division of Environmental Technology (MILJÖ).
My main tasks as programme coordination at the Biogas Research Center are:
• Give support to the centre director and the scientific management by a.o. managing contracts from partners, planning and following up the daily activities of the programme and research areas, budget and schedule;
• Planning of meetings and conferences, including organisation, communication and reporting;
• Spread out relevant information through BRCs network, update and maintenance of the BRC´s webpage.
• Help with administrative tasks and communication between the center and LiU’s administration and economy.
• When necessary, representing the center in exhibitions and events
At the International Office I work 30% as senior coordinator for Brazil and 10% in the Vinnova`s project INSA (Internationalisation of Cooperation).
My main responsibilities as senior coordinator is:
• Give support to LiU´s collaboration network of researchers, strategic partners, academic and non-academic partners.
• Contribute to the development of existing collaborations and explore conditions for new areas of cooperation; mapping of local, national and international contacts.
• Give support to LiU`s internationalisation strategy, develop action plans and attracting opportunities for internationalisation and valorisation of collaboration.
• Participating actively in meetings and workshops with Swedish-Brazilian partners and financial agencies.
• Identify suitable calls and financial possibilities and supporting researchers and partners in application processes.
• Representing LiU in bilateral international events and meetings