Linköping University has cooperation agreements with several educational consultants outside Europe. Proven track records and accreditations are important features in our selection process.
Cooperation agreementsShow/Hide content
Linköping University has formal cooperation agreements with the agencies listed below, who are appointed to act as our representatives in their countries.
IndonesiaNordic Student Services
Marketing and recruitment agreementShow/Hide content
Responsibilities and obligations for educational consultants are set in a marketing and recruiting agreement.
Terminology of the agreement: 'Programmes' means all degree programmes offered by Linköping University in the English language; 'Prospective Student' means a person who is interested in or intends to become, or who has taken any steps towards becoming a Student; 'Services' means the services to be provided by the Consultant; 'Student' means a person who is enrolled at Linköping University; 'Territory' means Country or Countries.
Responsibilities and obligations of the consultant
The Consultant should:
- promote the Programmes in the Territory in accordance with all applicable legislation, including relevant Swedish legislation;
- find suitable Prospective Students to undertake the Programmes;
- in accordance with University procedures and requirements, recruit and assist in the recruitment of Students;
- assist Prospective Students to become students and for that purpose provide all necessary information about the programmes and assistance in completing forms or applications and submitting these to the University;
- where appropriate, provide information to Prospective Students about English language testing options, or assist Prospective Students to be tested in the English language;
- perform other services and provide reports or information as requested by the University or as required hereunder.
In performing the Services, the Consultant should:
- act in a professional manner and promote the Programmes with integrity and accuracy and recruit Students in an honest, ethical and responsible manner;
- inform Prospective Students accurately about the requirements of Programmes, including the requirements for acceptance into Programmes, using only material provided by the University;
- advise Students of the method of payment of fees and other charges to the University and ensure Students make all fees and charges payable to the University;
- ensure that information on relevant fees and charges accompany application- and acceptance-of-offer documents;
- if a Student's visa application is refused, advise the Student that the University will refund the Student's fees;
- make sure that all necessary documentation accompanies a Prospective Student's application or acceptance of offer;
- provide the University with market intelligence about the recruitment of Students in the Territory;
- only partake in such promotional and marketing activities which are expressly authorized by the University;
- inform all Prospective Students and Students that they are personally responsible for all necessary permits and insurances.
Obligations of Linköping University
The University will:
- provide the Consultant with or help the Consultant to access sufficient information to enable the Consultant to conduct the Services;
- help the Consultant to access information about visa requirements and the process of visa application;
- inform the Consultant of the legal or regulatory conditions for visa requirements and of any changes to those requirements promptly after becoming aware of any such changes;
- duly process all completed applications received from the Consultant; however, the University is under no obligation to accept any Prospective Students referred by the Consultant.