At the Division of Health Care Analysis at Linköping University we are engaged in comparative studies as well as longitudinal follow-up studies that investigate resource use and costs over time for patients with a particular diagnosis. An ongoing research interest is to investigate how to best utilize the wealth of data from our registers as input into health economic evaluations.
- Long-term risks of further cardiovascular events and health care costs after myocardial infarction (the HELICON study)
- Health care costs in patients with type 2 diabetes (the ROSE study)
- Treatment patterns and importance of age for the prescription of biological medication
- The association between quality of life and disease severity in patients with psoriasis
- Comparative study investigating health care costs in patients treated with candesartan and losartan