WCMM are looking for Postdocs and PhD students
The Wallenberg Center for Molecular Medicine, WCMM, in Linköping will recruit a total of 15 research teams. All of these will recruit Postdocs and PhD students.
Candidates for a Postdoc or PhD student position should have a background relevant for the research in the specific team.
To learn more about the research interests of each PI and their groups and to find contact information please follow the links below.
Research areas and Fellows:
- Organic Nanocrystals, Eric Glowacki
- Cell signaling in intestinal inflammation, Stefan Koch
- Structural biology, Eleonore von Castelmur
- Chromatin Mobility and Genome Integrity, Francisca Lottersberger
- Nucleic Acids Technologies, Frank Hernandez
- Quantitative Biomedical Imaging and Spectroscopy in Dermatology and Wound Healing, Rolf Saager
- Selective Vulnerability to Neurodegenerative Diseases, Walker Jackson
- Genome Regulation during Vertebrate Development, Claudio Cantù
- Understanding the basis of cellular excitability in health and disease, Antonios Pantazis
- Treatment of severe obesity and metabolic disease, Torsten Olbers
General information about PhD and doctural studies at Linköping University can be found under "More information".