Alireza is part of the Security and Networks Research Group, ADIT, IDA and is currently a research assistant working with Professor Nahid Shahmehri. Their research aims the study and improvement of some of the malware detection and analysis methods.
To find the list of previous publications of Alireza, please see his Google scholar page.
As the course leader and sole lecturer:
Datastrukturer och algoritmer (TDDD71)
Awards and Achievements
- Ranked 1st among all M.Sc. graduated students of Information Technology, K.N.Toosi University of Technology, 2008
- A member of the Iran's National Elites Foundation (2009-now)
- A member of the K.N.Toosi University of Technology Exceptional Talents Society (2009)
- Chosen as the top ranking lecturer in the computer engineering department of Vali-e-Asr University of Rafsanjan (2014 - 2016)
- Having the best poster paper awards of the ICNRAECE 2016 and the CNTECE 2014 conferences (2014, 2016)
- Having the best paper award of the security track of the CSICC2008 conference (2008)
- Full grant for M.Sc. research, Iran Telecommunication Research Center (2006)