My role as a Communications Officer at TEMA is to proactively support management, researchers, and educational environments in communication matters and to work continuously with communication for the entire department. The goal is to strengthen the image of TEMA and LiU and to contribute to a positive societal development by publishing information about our education, research, and collaboration.
I am also part of the crisis management team at TEMA. My employment is at the Communications and Marketing Division.
My main tasks include
- Developing communication plans and strategies
- Writing informational texts and news articles
- Editor work on liu.se and the intranet
- Planning and creating content for social media
- Photographing and filming
- Creating graphic materials, digitally or in print.