- Coal-based economies in developing countries: An environmental, health and cost evaluation around mega thermal power plants. The Swedish Research Council (2021-24)
- The fate of organic carbon in small mountain rivers in the Himalayas: Implications for soil erosion and climate change. The Swedish Research Council (2017-2021)
- Climate-culture evolution at Jiroft in southeast Iran during the Holocene. V. Tavakohli (co-PI, Tehran Univ).Vetenskapsrådet (2015-18) and STINT Initiation Grant (2015-16).
- Reconstruction of Holocene paleoenvironmental changes in Lake Victoria catchment, Kenya. D. Olago (co-PI, Nairobi University). Vetenskapsrådet (2013-17)
- Monsoon variability and its impact on terrestrial ecosystems in Sri Lanka. R. Chandrajith (co-PI, Peradeniya Univ).
Prof. P.A. Meyers, Univ. of Michigan (USA)
Dr. Patrick Roberts, Max Planck-Jena (Germany)
Prof A. Roychoudhury, Stellenbosch U (S. Africa)
Prof. T. Filley, Purdue Univ (USA
Prof. T. Bianchi, Univ. of Florida (USA)
Dr. Sayantan Sarkar, IIT-Mandi (India)
Prof. R. Chandrajith, Peradeniya Univ (Sri Lanka)
Dr. Majid Naderi, INIOAS (Iran)
Prof. Chen-Chou Shou, NTU (Taiwan)
Dr. Susanne Fietz, Stellenbosch (S Africa)
Prof. JV Klump, Milwaukee Univ (USA)