Teaching and research in marketing and strategy
My research focused on business models for commercial open source. The models I found, is now used by all players in the open source community. Nowadays, I am interested and teach about the brands within the B2B and SME. I meddle a little in open innovation and social media marketing.
- PhD. Linköping University 2012
- Licentiate in Business Administration. Linköping University 2008
- Master in Business Administration. Uppsala University 2008
- MBA, Uppsala University 2002
- BA. Art and Visual Culture, Linköping University 1996
- College degree: Humanities, Linköping University 1993
- Chairman at Brunneby Musteri until 2019
- Referee: International Conference on Information Systems 2010
- Industrial Marketing (TEIM11)
- Industrial Marketing (TEIM32)
- Industrial sales (TEIE42)
- Marketing Communications (TEIE56)
- Industrial Economics (TEIE84)
- Industrial Economics (TEIE06)
- Graphic profiling and trademarks (TNGD22), Graphical projects with an international focus (TNGD28)
The supervisor and examiner for the thesis on Industrial Economics (TQI33) and Graphic Design and Communication (TQD10).
- 2010 - The association Sambruk; expert on open source.
- 2013: Competence Reinforcement in municipal open data - a VINNOVA-funded project led by Morus AB, Sambruk was a partner. Participated as Sambruks research representative.
- 2012 - 2013: “Framtidsföretag” (Future Enterprises) in Östergötland - a joint project between Almi and Linköping University, funded by the European Regional Development Fund “European”, Regional Council Östsam, Almi and Linkoping University. Participated as a business advisor.
- 2009 - 2011: Business Models for Open Source Software in the Public Sector: New Opportunities for Customers and Suppliers (Bossanova) - a collaboration between VINNOVA, Sambruk and Linkoping University. This resulted in my dissertation, among others.
- 2005 - 2008: Open source software as a strategic resource - a project funded by Lundberg Foundations. The result was my licentiate thesis, among others.