This is achieved through a proactive and strategic approach of the outside environment in close collaboration with the department which is based on a long-term process-oriented way of working.
Within the division, we strive to create a workplace that inspires to find new solutions and which enables an adequate response to current circumstances and needs. We aim to establish a positive work environment that encourages dedication and commitment among the staff of the division.
- education and research administration
- doctoral education administration
- management support
- human resources
- registry and archiving
- purchasing and procurement
- management of the premises
- administrative support to Sida-financed bilateral collaboration with Rwanda, Tanzania, Mozambique and Cambodia.
You are welcome to contact us!