The International Office cooperates with student organisations to organise many social activities. One example is the welcome fair, where all international students are welcomed. Other activities are:
- Swedish Dance Nite
- city quizzes
- bicycle tours
- picnic and volleyball in the city park (Norrköping & Linköping)
- walking tour of Valla farm and forest
- guided tour of campus Valla
- guided tour of Linköping Cathedral
- fika afternoon in Norrköping
- dinner party
- ...and much more.
We also offer information sessions and information days. The information sessions help you get to know the Swedish system: public healthcare, insurances, the Tax office, Swedish history, etc.
Most of the activities are free of charge. A few, such as visiting the old part of Linköping, require a small fee in order to participate.
A schedule for welcome activities will be published at the start of the semester.