The Division of Administrative Support at BKV provides professional and effective administrative support to employees, students and collaboration partners with the aim of supporting research, education and collaboration.
BKV has a very successful and expansive research activity, we conduct important educational activities and we cooperate closely with our regions.
The Division of Administrative Support (VS) at BKV provides professional management support to BKV's management and department board, and our mission includes assisting with planning and follow-up of the department's operations. The administrative support at BKV must be professional, expedient and innovative, and we work continuously to develop, innovate and manage administration and support processes.
We work closely with the Regions, the University Administration, the Faculty of Medicine and LiU's departments, etc. in all kinds of matters.
The task of administrative support spans areas relating to:
- Finance, purchasing and procurement (EKUS)
- Educational administration
- Research administrative support
- PhD education administration
- Business-related administration
- Contract management
- Management support
- Registry and archives
- IT, digitization and infrastructure
- Conferences and networks
- Laboratory safety
- Crisis and security
- Service, infrastructure and premises
At VS, around fifty employees currently work with various types of administrative support for the core activities.
The division is divided into four units, all of which are headed by a unit manager:
- The Unit for Educational Administration (UTBAD)
- The Unit for Coordinating Administration (VERAD)
- The Unit for Human Resources (HR)
- The Unit for Services and Infrastructure (SOI)
Finance, IT and Communication organizationally belong to the University Services (UF) at LiU, but are coordinated within the framework of the tasks of administrative support at BKV.
Visit our employee pages to read more about assignments, our various tasks and for contact details.