I work at the Communications and Marketing Division (KOM) and am a consultant at the Department of Management and Engineering (IEI) and the Department of Mathematics (MAI). I mainly work with communication related to the institutions' research and education. External communication not only has a democratic function but also contributes to increasing Linköping University's visibility and thereby strengthening our brand.
Main tasks as Communications Officer
- publish and update research and employee pages on liu.se
- produce content such as text, photos and video
- develop strategies for external communication
- plan, implement and follow up on communication efforts
Where to find me
I have two offices on Campus Valla, some days I work at IEI in house A entrance 15, other days I work at MAI in house B entrance 23.
At IEI I am assigned to five divisions
- Manufacturing Engineering (IPROD)
- Division of Industrial Management (INDEK)
- Environmental Technology and Management (MILJÖ)
- Energy Systems (ENSYS)
- Machine Design (MASKIN)