Linköping University brings skills and new knowledge to society. Through our research, we look for solutions to contemporary challenges, together with other actors in wider society. We make a splash – locally, regionally and globally.
But what does this look like in practice? Here are some examples of how we’ve achieved results by
- strengthening core functions of society
- establishing new arenas and networks for knowledge exchange
- designing tools and methods that give concrete support to decision-makers
- helping to identify the knowledge that is needed in the future
- inspiring learning and promoting civic engagement
- developing smart technological solutions and making them accessible