Erik has been working within several national and international research projects. He has also arranged international conferences on remanufacturing (ICoR) and product service systems (IPS).
Erik has been working within several international research projects where he has participated in 5 European Union projects that focuses on improving the preconditions and competitiveness for remanufacturing companies. He has also arranged international conferences on remanufacturing (ICoR) and product service systems (IPS).
National research collaborations
Nationally Erik is leading and participating in several research projects on circular economy and remanufacturing. Much focus has lately been on how to best use life cycle information about products to facilitate remanufacturing and design-for-remanufacturing. He is also leading a project on sustainable manufacturing were an industrial cleaning and drying machine is developed using nothing but very clean water.
- ARR – Automation in Repair and Remanufacturing
- SQID – Sustainable and Qlean Industry Demonstrator
- Mistra REES - Resource-Efficient and Effective Solutions based on circular economy thinking
- RemProLife - Efficient Remanufacture through Use of Lean principles and Product Life-cycle data
- KEAP - Design for Remanufacture through Efficient Use of Product Life-cycle data
Do you want to read more about Erik and his projects, see his CV.