Principal investigator: Mats Fahlman
We do general surface physics and chemistry research related to e.g. energy materials, devices and catalytic processes.
We currently focus on
- weakly-interacting organic-organic and organic-metal interfaces
- doping of organic semiconductors
- interface engineering for improving charge injection, exciton dissociation and stability of interfaces in organic electronic devices
- functional forest-based materials and interface phenomena between organic electronic materials and biomaterials
- design, fabrication and characterization of (hybrid) organic photovoltaic devices