My main research interests are connected in various ways with quantum mechanics, and I teach cryptology, quantum information theory, foundations of quantum theory, and effective communication in mathematics, science and engineering.
- Jonathan Fors, PhD student, 2012 -
- Aysajan Abidin, PhD student, defense at May 17, 2013: Authentication in Quantum Key Distribution: Security Proof and Universal Hash Functions
- Martin Krisell, MSc, Elliptic Curve Digital Signatures in RSA Hardware
- Johan Brandhorst-Satzkorn, BSc, A Review of Freely Available Quantum Computer Simulation Software (now at Cisco Systems, Guildford, UK)
- Bo Sahl, MSc, Relative measurement probabilities by Grover search modification, 2011
- Karl Vestgöte, BSc, Quantum Key Distribution - current state of the technology and prospects in the near future, 2009 (now at Combitech AB, Linköping)
- Jörgen Cederlöf, MSc, Authentication in Quantum Key Growing, 2005 (now at Google Inc., San Fransisco)
Current and earlier positions:
- Associate Professor (Swedish title: Universitetslektor) at the Department of Electrical Engineering, Linköping University: July 1 2010-
- Associate Professor (Swedish title: Universitetslektor) at the Department of Mathematics, Linköping University: January 1 2003-June 30 2010.
- Head of the Research School of Interdisciplinary Mathematics at the Department of Mathematics, LiU, 2007-2009
- Research Associate (Swedish title: Forskarassistent) at the Department of Mathematics, Linköping University: July 1 2002-Sept 30 2004.
- Postdoc at MaPhySto (Centre for Mathematical Physics and Stochastics) and QuantOp (Centre for Quantum Optics), Aarhus University, Denmark, July 1 2001-Jun 30 2002
- Temporary Lecturer (Swedish title: Vik. Universitetslektor) at the Department of Mathematics, Linköping University: Jan 1 2001-Jun 30 2001
Read more about Jan Åke at his personal homepage