This means how a product or component should be modeled and optimized to ensure that it fulfills the customer and design requirements. These demands and goals should be balanced against each other to achieve an optimal product.
Computer Aided Product Development
I work as a lecturer and specialist in the field of computer aided product development.
- TMKT39 – Machine Elements
- TMKT48 – Design Optimization
- TMKT57 – Product Modeling
- TMKT79 – Collaborative Multidisciplinary Optimization
- TMMT31 – Bachelor Thesis Mechanical Engineering
- Master Theses in Mechanical Engineering