I acted as a full professor at university of Luxembourg 2006-2008, returning to resume my position at Linköping from September 2008.
From January 2000 I have been the Director of Real-time Systems Laboratory (RTSLAB) at Linköping university. I obtained my PhD in Computer Science from Linköping University in 1994.
My current research interests relate to dependability in resource-constrained distributed systems with recent work in:
- Adaptive anomaly detection in critical infrastructures
- Adaptive resource allocation in adhoc and delay-tolerant networks
- Energy-efficient protocol design and middleware
- Formal analysis of safety and fault tolerance
- System availability:
- mathematical and experimental analysis
- support for fault tolerance in middleware
My earlier work in the field of education include:
- curriculum design
- problem-based learning (PBL)
- authentic examination
- gender and computer science
Details of my recent activities and publications can be found on the RTSLAB web pages