The vision of LINK-SIC is to be the leading research environment for the Swedish system building industry in sensor informatics and control.
The work towards this vision is summarized in the mission.
To contribute to a sustainable society and the competitiveness of Swedish industrial ecosystems by developing cutting edge knowledge and competitive solutions in sensor informatics and control.
Based on the vision and the mission, the strategy of LINK-SIC is summarized in the following components:
- To contribute to new products and processes via the development and knowledge transfer of high-quality research results and highly qualified educated people on PhD and MSc level.
- To impact the relevance of the engineering education at Linköping University with up-to-date course content based on recent research updates and industrial and societal needs.
- To have a positive influence on the gender balance within the education and research connected to the center.
- To ensure an international perspective through collaboration with a selected set of international partners within industry-oriented research.
Coordinator, General Information
ISAB (International Scientific Advisory Board)
Jan Swevers, KU Leuven, Belgium
Anna Stefanopoulou, University of Michigan, USA
Tor Arne Johansen, NTNU, Norway
Ines Lopez Arteaga, TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Sensor Fusion: Fredrik Gustafsson
Data-driven Modelling: Martin Enqvist
Learning Methods for Control: Svante Gunnarsson
Control-oriented Physical Modelling: Lars Eriksson
Optimization for Control Applications: Johan Löfberg
Senior Scientific Advisor
• ABB Corporate Research. Contact person: Shiva Sander Tavallaey
• ABB Cranes. Contact person: Jonas Öhr
• ABB Robotics. Contact person: Stig Moberg
• Atlas Copco Industrial Technique. Contact person: Martin Karlsson
• Saab Aeronautics. Contact person: Gunnar Holmberg
• Scania. Contact person: Martin Karlsson
• Actia Nordic. Contact person: Christian Sahlén
• Alelion. Contact person: Peter Tampere
• Senion. Contact person: David Törnqvist
• UMS Skeldar. Contact person: Ola Härkegård
Zoran Sjanic, Adjunct Associate Professor, Saab Aeronautics
Erik Höckerdal, Adjunct Associate Professor, Scania
Farnaz Adib Yagmaie, Assistant Professor